We are committed to giving you the best prices possible, if you find an identical product elsewhere then fill out our form and let us know. We will always try to match products offered by an authorised dealer with full manufacturer's warranty.
To enquire about price matching this product then please enter where you have seen this product cheaper and your contact details.
For any further details please call us on 01202 499155
The Salomon X-Tend Goggle has a thinner frame to increase your vision when out riding.
|(EUR) €91.14||(USD) $122.73||(AUD) $130.72||(CAD) $131.88|
|(CHF) Fr110.75||(DKK) Kr679.65||(JPY) ¥12463.39||(NOK) Kr759.67|
|(NZD) $141.66||(SEK) Kr840.90|
For indicative purposes only. Payment taken in GBP.
Tax will be deducted at the checkout for tax exempt countries - For more info click here.
Salomon X-Tend 8 Small White Goggle with Orange Lowlight Lens 2014
Panoramic vision and great fit in a smaller frame size to fit women and smaller faces. Through an exhaustive research and development process, Salomon have created a goggle line that offers three specific innovations.
1. Greater field of vision. X-Tend wide vision - by reducing the thickness of the frame, the X-Tend concept greatly increases the field of vision.
2. Better fog control. Thermo Control System - with scoops that create low-pressure zones to pull moisture away from the lens, the TCS concept keeps fog away whether wearing a helmet or beanie.
3. A more comfortable fit for every head and face shape. Custom Frame - an extremely soft material between the frame and face foam, called Custom Frame, adapts precisely to any face shape, for improved comfort.
And by including the best available lens clarity and a wide range of lenses for diverse conditions, Salomon goggles deliver the one innovation that really counts, better vision.
Orange low light lens. Suitable for low light conditions. VLT 54% / Cat 1.
Be the first to write a review!
1. Standard Delivery Service Items will be sent by Royal Mail or similar. This service is not insured and will take approximately 7 working days. We recommend using our priority service for larger and valuable items.
2. Priority Delivery Items will be shipped by courier and are fully insured. Delivery will be next working day from the date of dispatch for Mainland UK orders. If you are not in to take delivery a call card will be left so that you can rearrange a suitable delivery time.
3. Priority Air Delivery Our fastest service for delivery in Europe, USA, Canada, Japan, Australia and New Zealand. Includes insurance.
4. Pick up from store All orders placed on the web site can be collected in store.